Scientific Qualifications :
- Practical expertise and technical jobs held by the trainer in addition to the managerial levels held by him.
- Professional qualifications (certificates issued by specialized international professional institutions).
- Level of participation in training programs, conventions and conferences.
- Membership in Arab as well as international professional training institutions.
- Compatibility of trainer's specialization to the concerned training areas.
- Consultations delivered to various establishments.
- Arab and international training institutions that the trainer has dealt with.
- Possessing the necessary training skills such as communication, presentation, delivery, use of basic training techniques, motivation, etc.
And in view of the importance of the training material, certain techniques were adopted in presenting the training material to assure Quality at OSOOL. Among these techniques is the appointment of a committee of experts, distinguished and accredited, to evaluate the training material and work on quality assurance